Vision Green Organization
Where we work
REVIEW OF CLIMATE CHANGE
- Since mid 20, the changes in Earth’s climate and Global impacts are changing unpredictably. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change scientifically shows that by increasing 1.5 °C can risk human race. We can also suspect the effect of climate change by the wind fire in Australia( May 2020) , Hurricans etc. even new wildfire “bright fair” is happened currently. so companies and government of many countries working of climate changes.
Sustainable development in the era of Climate change and where VGO stands
- Renewable energy emits no or low greenhouse gases and that is good for our climate.
- Renewable energy emits no or low amounts of air pollutants which is better for our health.
- Renewable energy comes with low costs and that helps to keep energy prices at affordable levels.
- Renewable energy makes the energy system resilient which is important to prevent power shortages
- Renewable energy is accessible to all and it is secure and that’s why it ensures sustainability.
To accomplish the goal by the year 2030, its high time to step forward to fight against climate change.
EFFECTIVE STEPS TO CARBON FREE ERA
- Stict industry low enforcement for clear air and water
- Ensure wildlife
- Encourage people for lessen wasting
- Encourage people for more plastic free, eco friendly product
- Going carbon free energy as much as possible
- Encourage people for healthy lifestyle and habits
- Encourage green life
Our Recent Activity
Green South Asia and It’s Possible Solutions of Renewable Energy to Blemish the Carbon Footsteps by 2030